Sunday, August 3, 2008

Quentin Tarantino - Inglorious Bastards


picture jacked from Everything Tarantino

Yooooooo just finished reading the leaked screenplay for Quentin Tarantino's next project, Inglorious Bastards. And let me tell you it doesn't disappoint. Everything I expected. I won't do the favor of explaining of the plot details but any doubt of the authenticity of screenplay vanished when I read it. Vintage Tarantino writing.

The entire time I was reading it I was visualizing how it would be filmed. I've read that QT and Harvey Weinstein have sought out Brad Pitt and Leonardo Dicaprio for the lead roles of American Lt. Aldo Raine (Pitt) and German Hans Landa (Dicaprio). I am a-o-k with that casting. 

Word is the film is set to start shooting in October with an anticipated release at the 2009 Cannes Film Festival!

If you are at all interested, download out the screenplay.


No comments: